Signing up to help at a camp
Hey team! You'll need to register for each different camp you want to come to (whether you're coming as a leader (e.g. at a holiday camp) or as a participant (e.g. for Boost)!
You can find the registration platforms for all our events on the right. If you're signing up as a leader or PA for one of our holiday camps/programmes, use the nifty outline below!
Please note that as a leader:
- You need to be at camp the Sunday before at 1pm - this day is for important, camp-specific training and prep.
- Finish time is 2.30pm on the last day for our on-site camps, around 5pm for our day programmes
- You won't need to pay for camp (you'll be earning your keep by your hard work!)
Arrival / Departure
- Arrival: Please be at camp at 1pm the Sunday prior to camp starting. This gives you an hour to setup before leader training starts at 2pm.
- Departure: On the final day of camp (Thursday for Junior Camp, Friday for Senior Camp) we aim to wrap up and debrief as a team by approximately 3:00. For those who want there is often a Maccas run into Gore after this.