From Dining Halls, Bunk Rooms, Private Rooms, Laundry and a Chapel; plus, outdoor activities like High and Low Ropes, Abseiling, Water Slide, Bouncy Pillow, and Kayaking ... Camp Columba has you covered with all the facilities you need to enjoy your stay!
Our Bunk Rooms are split into two Lodges.
- The Gordon Pullar Lodge has Bunk Rooms 1-5.
- The Graeme Cook Lodge has Bunk Rooms 6-10
Each bunk rooms sleeps 16 people and has its own private en-suite. Bunk Rooms 1 and 6 have facilities for disabled campers.
There are two Hall/Kitchen combinations on site.
- Ritchie Kelly Hall and Kitchen - This is the larger of the two and accommodates dining for both lodges when the whole camp is booked by one group.
- Pete Scarlet Hall and Kitchen - Can accommodate dining for up to 90 people.
Each Kitchen is certified as a Commercial Kitchen and is fully stocked with all cutlery, plates and cooking equipment. Next to each Kitchen is a Dish Pit fitted with an industrial steriliser, that can sanitise a load every 4 minutes. All you need are tea towels for your cooks' dishes.
Combinations for groups/schools
There are two site combinations on camp that are commonly utilised.
- Gordon Pullar Lodge (Bunk Rooms 1-5), Pete Scarlet Hall and Kitchen, Private Rooms B and C.
- Graeme Cook Lodge (Bunk Rooms 6-10), Ritchie Kelly Hall and Kitchen, Private Rooms A and E.
When one group has booked the entire camp, it is the Ritchie Kelly Hall and Kitchen that is primarily utilised.
Laundry facilities include one washer and one dryer. There are lines to hang towels and other clothes on at each lodge as well as next to the laundry facility.
The Chapel can easily fit 30 people. It has a television and is good to use as a smaller meeting space or as a quiet escape.